- Pupils are ordinaly admitted at the beginning of each academic year, When admitted a pupil is required to pay an Admission fees, Annual fees , Monthly Fees, the tutorials and Conveyance fee (if applicable)
- For admission to be finalized, a transfer Certificate (leaving ) form the last school attended has to be produced. The Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the District Education Officer of the state From which the student is hailing .
- No leaving Certificate is given unless all sums/dues to the school have been paid in full.
- No Certificate of any kind will be given without a written application. It should be handed in the school office at least 3 days before the date on which the Certificate is required.
- After admission to the school, every parents/guardian/student is liable to follow the rules and regulations mentioned in the student’s diary and any modifications thereof from time to time.
- Student shall be liable to dismissal from school on any of the following grounds
a) inability to follow the class rules and regulation.
b) Continuous lack of progress in class and those who are detained twice in the same class.
c) Acts of indiscipline and insubordination.
d) Absence for than 10 days without a application and information.
e) Informal acts of stealing, damaging and misbehabiour.
f) Non-payment of school fees.
g) Parents misbehaviour with teachers and school management.
h) Conviction by a Court of law for any Criminal offence.